Guests are welcome to browse our selection of locally made soaps, chocolates, coffees and tea. Guest amenities also include coffee presses, growlers and glassware for craft brewed treats!
Would anyone care for a breakfast on the go? - we offer oatmeal-to-go cups from the Oregon Oats Company.
Our guests who crave a little outdoor adventure are welcome to saddle up on one of our bicycles or take our crabbing gear to the pier!
- Our handmade soaps are made by master soap maker, Mary Jean Anderson - Canyonville, Oregon
- Our coffee is roasted and packaged locally by the artisans of Bridgeview Coffee Roasters - North Bend, Oregon
- Our growlers and craft beer and ciders of choice come from 7 Devils Brewing - Coos Bay, Oregon and Bandon Rain Cider Company - Bandon, Oregon
- Our bicycles are purchased at and serviced by Moe's Bike Shop - North Bend, Oregon
- Our vintage Atari 2600's are serviced by Recycle Video Games - North Bend, Oregon
- Bicycles Bicycles
- Growlers and Glassware Growlers and Glassware
- Artisan Chocolates Artisan Chocolates
- Coffee Presses Coffee Presses
- Crabbing Gear Crabbing Gear
- Handmade Soaps Handmade Soaps
- Oregon Oats To Go Oregon Oats To Go
- Tasty Oregon Chai Tasty Oregon Chai